Regard Contact Lens Solution 100ml
PRESERVATIVE FREE - PEROXIDE FREE CONTACT LENS SOLUTION
NO NEUTRALISATION REQUIRED!
Disinfects and cleans like a multi-purpose solution, but unlike others, doesn't have preservatives.
Provides the same level of disinfection as a 3% peroxide system.
Contains Pluronic F-68 a tensio-active surfactant cleaner, which ensures the lenses are maintained in pristine condition
Helps reduce the build-up of protein deposits -the solution has an overall negative ionic charge, which attracts the positively charged protein molecules away from the lens surface.
Contains Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, a comfort drop, which can be used to rewet lenses at any time.
NO Peroxide bleach...So safe and gentle it can be poured directly into the eye!
- Multipurpose Solution - use for cleaning, rinsing and disinfecting contact lenses
- Preservative Free - reduces risk of irritation or allergy to the solution
- Also removes the bacterial biofilm in contact lens cases - a hidden source of eye infection
- Provides the same level of disinfection as a 3% hydrogen peroxide but is much safer - no separate neutralising is required
- Removes protein
- Contains a moisturising agent to increase comfort and reduce dryness
Once opened, a bottle of Regard remains usable for 90 days and lenses can be stored for up to 30 days before requiring further disinfection.
|Expiry Date ||Jan 2020 |
|Pack Size ||1 x 100ml |
|Preservative Free ||Yes |
|Lens Type Suitability ||Soft |