Lagad Lacrima® Omega Oil Capsules
Treats the Cause of Evaporative Dry Eye
Lagad Lacrima are nutritional capsules that are eaten twice daily.
They contain Omega 3 & 6 Fish & Flax Seed Oil in the optimum combination to treat evaporative dry eye.
Omega Oils have an anti-inflammatory action:
- In the eyelids they reduce inflammation in the lacrimal glands
- The lacrimal glands produce oil which is a vital component of tears
- The oil in tears stops tears from evaporating away quickly
- Reducing gland inflammation results in better quality oil production, which leads to a better tear film
- The improved tear film reduces inflammation of the ocular surface, resulting in:
- less irritation
- reduced dryness sensations
- less reflex tearing (watery eyes)
- overall improved comfort and appearance of the eyes
The formula for Lagad Lacrima was developed based on the work of Ophthalmologists and Nutritionists who specialise in research on dry eye.
The capsules contain antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 & Omega 6 essential fatty acids.
Lagad Lacrima capsules have NO FISH ODOUR
- Other supplements contain non-encapsulated zinc which causes oxidation of fish oils.
- Lacrima uniquely contains encapsulated zinc, resulting in NO FISH ODOUR.
Because of less oxidation, the ingredients stay fresh for a long time so the capsules have long use by dates
- Omega 6 Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) from Borage Oil
- Omega 3 Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) from cold water fish
- Alpha lipoic acid: from broccoli & spinach
- Encapsulated Zinc to protect ocular tissues from wear and tear
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Expiry Date: Aug 2021