HOW TO USE XAILIN WASH
Ca be used from 2 to 8 times daily
Before use make sure that the single unit is not opened or damaged
Tear off one single-use container from the strip, twist top to open.
The eyewash is applied directly by pressing slightly on the vial
Pull down lower lid or tip head back and instil a few drops liberally into affected eye(s)
Blink to spread the wash
Instill more drops as required and keep repeating till the irritant is removed
Discard vial after use
PRECAUTIONS AND WARNINGS
- Do not inject, do not swallow
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, you can use this product but you will need to remove your contact lenses beforehand.
- Single use only: any solution not used immediately after opening should be discarded.
- One unit dose vial can be used for treatment of both eyes.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before using the solution.
- Do not touch eyelid surface with the tip of container.
- The efficacy of an eye drop or an eye ointment can be reduced by simultaneous instillation of the eyewash. In case of concomitant treatment, it is advisable to wait 10 minutes before each instillation and to use Xailin Wash first.
- In case of occurrence, persistence or worsening of an irritation or an excessive tearing or eye disorders, stop the use of the solution and consult your practitioner.
Do not use after the expiry date shown on the carton or printed on the label.
Discard the vial after single use.
Do not reuse a single use container opened.
As this medical device does not contain any preservative, a re-use would lead to the risk of administration of a contaminated solution. Before opening, store at room temperature.
For Full details see the manufacturers Patient Information Leaflet